Sunday 29 September 2013

Joanna's 21st Birthday.

Yesterday's gathering with old friends were awesome. I think the last time we hang out like that was during our Foundation year in 2010. It was a good gathering, with a lot of crazy laughter and solemn moments when we looked back 4 years down the road. A lot of things had change. We changed. Each one of us, in our own different way. Its weird saying this, since we are all course mates, but the friendship drifted apart, I guess we were all too busy to even stop for a moment to think or even realised that it occurred, but yesterday, yesterday was different. It made ME think, like well, these were the small bunch of friends that I had in Foundation (mind you, I did not have any friends during my first few weeks in Foundation) but somehow, the wind must have blown us towards each others direction that day. We met each other and we just click. Like that. Magically. It's funny because I don't just 'click' easily to anyone. I made it sound like we were matches made in heaven right? HAHA. I remember feeling all lost and confused during my Foundation year, like a misfit soul I was. Yes I had trouble blending in. For a moment there, all I wanted to do was to quit uni and pack my bags and head straight back home, to my comfort zone, but I knew I could never do that. So I stayed and tried to survive (even till today) and I tried my utmost best to be friendly and jovial to everyone (hated every moment of it) and that was then I found these people (Joanna, Charlene, Alena). These were the three angels that helped me survived my Foundation year. If it wasn't for them, I would have hated my whole of Foundation years and I might even end up being worst than an anti-social. So thank you! 

It was Joanna's 21st birthday celebration yesterday (Aww that little girl is all grown up) in 1673 Bistro near Jonker Walk. It was a lovely place, very relaxing environment with a good live band. Not bad indeed. And then, the after party, of course! We had ours in Eleven Bar (rumoured to be a gay bar). The feeling was just.. cozy. Like home home cozy. Like the family kind of cozy. It was just.. Cozy. And there we were, a bunch of happy lads, drinking and being happy and inhaling the helium out of Joanna's 21st balloon just to hear each others voices goes off pitch. HAHAH IT WAS FUNNY!  


Le food, Classic Chicken Chop, is what I ALWAYS order when
 I really have no idea what else to order. 


From the right, Joanna (the star of the night), Me, Amanda and Charlene.


From the right, Augustus, Me, Celine


Outfit for the night, a simple white-blue dress.
 I still couldn't figure out why I close my eyes haha.


A tower of Asahi for us please. 





Margarita Cocktail. 


There's a storm approaching. Nice weather to sleep in but I hate it, because I am going to be all alone tonight. :X

Going to bed soon. Sleep tight everyone. Goodnight! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment