Wednesday 9 October 2013

Insomnia.

Insomnia is really a bitch, isn't she? Anyway thanks dear insomnia, due to extensive unproductive 2 hours of rolling on the bed, trying my level best to sleep, I GIVE UP. Decided to just get up and write. Since there are so many random thoughts and questions and philosophies and rubbish running through my mind. Its exasperating isn't it, just when your head hits that fluffy, soft cotton pillow of yours and your body had accustomed to that warmth and oh-so-cuddly bolster, a hundred and one million thoughts and random awesome ideas just had to popped in your mind and keeps you thinking and thinking and thinking. URGH. Its like your brain has its mind of its own, where it suddenly decides to operates fully and actively in wee morning. Really brain? 

Anyway, I have been thinking. Deeply. And a lot. Well, I am a thinker and also a worrier. I think a lot, sometimes I'm afraid that my brain will just explode due to the excessive amount of thinking. Oh well. Cant help it. 

You know how some will say, let things be or everything will work out just fine or if it's meant to be, it will happen or have faith and stuff like that. PLAIN BULLSHIT. Really? Let things be, have faith bla bla really? I can't and I am not able to. Please. That's what the lackadaisical ones will tell you. Just punch anyone who say that to you, like seriously, especially the ones who use the Que Sera Sera phrase on you. People should stop comforting themselves and others with the above phrase or quotes or whatsoever. Be a realist. Think. Do you think all the comforting phrases/quotes/words in the world could save you if you do not move that ass of yours and work hard towards whatever it is that you want to achieve? 

I am sorry of you think that I am being harsh here (not really). 

Okay well lets be fair. Maybe some of you work that way, but not me. I just think that if you want something, you have to work for it. Period. Nothing comes easy and nothing comes free. The price of success are often the sacrifices you have to make. In the end, it will all be worth it.   

Cheers.

Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment