Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dim-sum.

Phew, finally back to my room after dim-sum session. That was a long walk from my apartment to the dim-sum shop. -.- Oh ya finally yesterday I managed to get some sleep after a GAZILLION (a bit of the exaggeration, but that is how it felt like!) of phone calls, whatsapps and text messages. I should have known better to have off my phone. And I woke at 7 am when little kitty start scratching on the room door. I could never get mad at him for doing so because he is a lovely! By he, I meant the cat. He was super hyperactive this morning that I was starting to think that he was on weed or something. Hmm. And so after being awakened by his hyper-activeness, decided to go for dim-sum breakfast.

Yesterday's Environmental paper is the first paper in this semester where I started laughing after seeing the questions. HAHA FML. Ask me what I poured out in the paper and how I even managed to write two booklets? Ask me ask me! Well, I'll tell anyhow. Total bullshit + common sense. LOL. Principles of Sustainable development in WCED applied in Malaysia and Public smth Litigation, Principle 17 of the Rio Declaration, history and evolution of environmental law in Malaysia pre-merdeka and post-merdeka period. blehhhhh mehhhh ehhhh? Can't believe the questions are still intact at the back of my mind. Whatever whatever. Next up, and FINALLY, finally finally the final paper for this semester is Public and International Law paper. yawwnns.  

Hmm, the end of the semester has come for some of us, but not all of us. Many have even went back to their beloved hometown, and I am going to be stuck here in Melaka for the whole of three weeks settling and planning for the next semester's master plan for my society. Okay not complaining NOT COMPLAINING. I chose this path and I wanted it so no complains allowed. I miss my momma and little brother, so gonna head back home for a few days and after that, well, how should I put this beautifully.. Hmm, the commencement of strings of formal or informal deliberative assembly of individuals called to debate certain issues and problem? Nah that sounds so boring. How about 'an assembly of people coming together to decide what person or department not represented in the room must solve a problem.?' Eh? Whatever. Strings of meeting awaits me. MEETINGS. Oh how much I despise them but have to call and attend them anyway. 

Oh ya, yesterday a friend returned me a toothbrush, like really? Why not just throw it away? People and their irrelevant sense. 

I am in no mood to study, can I just sleep and forget everything for a moment. I am missing someone and it makes me sad. :( I hate semester breaks because everyone will be returning to their hometowns and even your hometown friends will be away studying and you will stuck, all alone, with shit of workload to be done, all alone. humph. Today's post is so messed up, just like its writer. Meow. I guess I got to learn to be alone. Not used to it but I guess I have to get use to this deafening silence and emptiness and just learn to live with myself. Right? 

Enough with my whimpering rants. Gotta go shower and start studying. 

Before that, here's some pictures from this morning's breakfast. 


Happily, beautifully, uniquely, stunningly gorgeous people I call FRIENDS. 

Chu Shir Ling and I.

Oh my dim-sum

More and more and more and MORE!

Spot the Illuminati sign and empty plates. 


Have a wonderful day!

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment